Discover the Beauty and Charm of Georgia on an Epic Adventure with the 'Around Georgia Tour
- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Airport transfers
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Excess baggage charge
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Tips to guide and driver
Around Georgia tour HIGHLIGHTS
- Tbilisi – the capital of Georgia
- Signagi – Town of love
- Alazani valley – best place for Georgian wine
- Mtskheta – Ancient capital of Georgia UNESCO world heritage monuments.
- Uplistsikhe – carved in the rock ancient city
- Kutaisi Capital of western Georgia. Bagrati cathedral, Gelati monastery – both listed by UNESCO, Prometheus grotto, Okatse canyon.
- Svaneti – the green pearl of Caucasus. Mestia, Ushguli, Shdugra waterfall.
- Borjomi – gorge covered by forests, mineral water source.
- Rabati fortress and Sapara monastery in Akhaltsikhe
- Medieval Vardzia monastery carved in the rock.
Around Georgia tour Overview
Our new around Georgia tour will let you explore the most exciting places in Georgia in 12 days. The tour starts and ends in Tbilisi, (the capital and cultural center of Georgia) and covers most regions of the country – Kakhetifamous with wine and Alazany valley – the center of Georgian winemaking, Mtskheta – the ancient capital of Georgia with UNESCO-listed world heritage sites, carved in the rock ancient city Uplistsikhe, sites around Kutaisi – the capital of western Georgia, Svaneti – often called Green pearl of Caucasus. In Svaneti, we will visit the village Ushguli – listed in UNESCO world heritage sites and some other off-the-beaten-path places. After Svaneti return to east Georgia, the tour will continue in the south path of the country – the city Akhaltsikhe, famous for Rabati fortress, region Samtskhe-Javakheti overloaded with medieval architectural monuments.
This Georgia tour is an especially popular tour with families and small groups during the summer period.
- Detailed itinerary
There are no comments yet.