- Gelati Monastery (XII c.) – UNESCO world heritage site.
- The Virgin Mary church (temple) in Kutaisi (built in XI century).
- Prometheus grotto (Kumistavi cave).
- Martvili Monastery (VII c.).
- Dukes Dadiani summer residence in Salkhino.
- Martvili canyons (Dadiani summer swimming place).
- At 7 am departure from Tbilisi in the direction of Kutaisi, if tour starts in Tbilisi.
- At about 11:30 am we will be in Gelati monastery.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- After a short rest we’ll see Bagrati (The Virgin Mary) Temple in Kutaisi.
- Than we’ll arrive to Tskaltubo to see the Prometheus grotto (kumistavi) cave.
- At about 7 pm we will be in Martvili viewing the monastery of Murtvili.
- After all we will have dinner in a guest house and free time to relax.
- At 9 am we’ll have breakfast;
- After breakfast we’ll arrive to Dadiani summer residence in village Salkhino.
- Nearby village Gachedili we’ll sail in a boat in the river Abasha through the Canyons of Martvili.
- We’ll arrive back to guest house, where we will have lunch.
- Tour finishes. Return to Tbilisi, Kutaisi or Batumi.
Tour Prometheus Grotto and Canyon of west Georgia can be ordered also from Kutaisi or Batumi. Also we recommend to order it on the way to Svaneti.
|Price in USD||270$||155$||130$||100$||90$||80$||76$|
Price includes: Transportation; English and Russian speaking driver-guide;Overnight in Martvili guesthouse with 3 meals; Entrance fee for Prometheus cave; Payment for hiring the bout for swimming through the canyons.
Price doesn’t include: At desire, meal at the restaurant (15-20 GEL per person).